Mission M7C1 Center Speaker
Description: Missions m7c1 centre channel loudspeaker is designed specifically to match any of the m70 series loudspeakers in home theatre installations to provide centre "dialogue" channel. The m7c1 is fully shielded to ensure freedom from electromagnetic interference with TV and video monitors.

Submitted by Reece a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 4, 2012

Bottom Line:
Exceptional build quality. Indestructible. Awesome clarity. Limited lower frequency range so it should be limited to dialogue. Don't expect bass from this center speaker. I used it with a pair of Mission 700 Leading Edge bookshelfs and a Mission A700 sub-woofer and eventually replaced that with a Sunfire True Subwoofer.

I paid around $60 on eBay over a year ago. I must admit that this is one of only three center channel speakers that I have heard / auditioned / owned so I cant say that I have listened to a lot of center speakers. Initially I upgraded to the B & W CC6. I was so impressed by the B & W sound that I took the next big step and I replaced the CC6 with one of the best center channel speakers on the market B & W HTM2 ( MSRP $1200). THe next step up is the $2800 B & W HTM1 center channel and I am not ready for that step yet. Everything that I have heard would indicate that the HTM2 is one of the best on the market.

Anyway, backmto the Mission M7C1. For super clear crisp dialogue, it is a great buy for the price.For the price, I dont think you can do better. Mission produces great sounding speakers. This is a fine example of theiri brand name.