GamuT Audio MinenT M7
Description: <ul> <li>Impedance: 4 ohms nominal</li> <li>Minimum impedance: 2,9 ohms at 250 Hz</li> <li>Crossover point: 250 & 2250 Hz</li> <li>Sensitivity: 90.0 dB/2.83V</li> <li>Frequency response: 29Hz - 50 kHz</li> </ul>

Submitted by NielsenDK a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 19, 2015

Bottom Line:
This review is for the 2015 Gamut M'inent7.
I bought a pair of these superb speakers about four months ago. They have just had their break-in period. Right out of the box they were clearly the best speakers I've ever heard. I have had a lot of different brands and models including Audiovector Si6 signature, JBL Ti250LE, HP580 and Studio Monitor 4410, Rega R5 and RS7. They replaced my best speakers so far, being the SI6 sig.
And what a replacement. I'm simply thrilled. Everything sound well-timed, superbly detailed and the bass is as tight as ever. It does not go as deep as the TI250 but it is much, much tighter and detail and voice-articulation is not within comparison to the JBL speakerrs, since the M7 outperform every other speaker I've heard - by far.
The cabinet looks flawless and my walnut-finish is nicely paired with the awesome-looking wood-fibre bass drivers giving a natural and high-end look as well.
I have listened to Pink Floyd and Dire Straits the past 30 years but I've never heard the true potential in the recordings until now.
I picked them up on a sale, so even the price was reasonable.
I can highly recommend these speakers.