Sanyo DVW-7200
Description: <ul> <li>Progressive Scan</li> <li>3D Surround</li> <li>On-Screen Display</li> <li>S-Video Output</li> <li>19 micron Heads</li> <li>Front A/V Input Jacks</li> </ul>

Submitted by Don Manning a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: April 12, 2007

Bottom Line:
I have owned this unit for over one year now and it has performed as expected. We give it daily use since my son likes to watch his cartoons (both VHS and DVD). We have had no problems with this player, and I would highly recommend it.

Submitted by j. hudson a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: October 27, 2006

Bottom Line:
Lightning run in on my Sony DVD player. Got my 52 in. T.V. and dvd player. Insurance did help me and I put most of money back into a Hitachi 57 in. T.V. Well to cut to the chase. I was broke and was looking for a make do untill I could get a better dvd player. Kids never liked it because they could not play there vhs tapes on the big screen. So when I seen the dvw-7200 /vhs/dvd player at wal -Mart for 69.00 bucks I got it . Thinking I could get buy on it till I could get a better one. Guess what I am not getting a better one. It has as good a picture as my Sony had. It is progressive scan , and is digital up to 720 or something like that. My new set is hdtv and is clear as can be. I think I will not worry about replacing with high dollar dvd. I am happy with this one. Let the big buck boys pay for the name brands. Happy with it.

Purchased At:   Wal-Mart