Princeton Arcadia 2.7AV Standard Televisions

3.75/5 (4 Reviews) MSRP : $1199.00

27" Data/Video Color Monitor - Digital-ready (DTV) - 800 Lines Horizontal Resolution - 0.83 mm phosphor stripe CRT with Invar shadow mask - Built in Video Line Doubler - 2 Composite Video and 1 S-Video Input - Audio In/Out

Submitted by russell a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 4, 2001

Bottom Line:
Wow, the quality of this monitor is just outstansing. You can't go wrong with this Princeton if you're looking for a cheap way into HDTV.

Purchased At:   provantage

Submitted by nermme c a

Date Reviewed: September 16, 2000

Bottom Line:
i`m changing my review on this hdtv. its a 5 all the way. its great and i`m very happy

Submitted by nermme a

Date Reviewed: August 4, 2000

Bottom Line:
just got this hdtv today and its the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u want a montior bigger than 21` then look at this one , the people at princeton were so helpful to me and i called this guy about 6 times. i got mine from computers4sure.com in conn. and i live in fla. i ordered this hdtv on tuesday and it got here thursday!!!!!! two days unreal!!!!! i paid 1.120.00 shipped to me! i looked at the RCA 36`` and this tv is just as nice and it was 1.000.00 less. i know its only 27`` but if u dont have 2.300.00 for the RCA look at this. if u see it u will buy it, its a great hdtv. dvd`s and cable look even beter than my old tv( 36`` tobisha) so if u are looking

Submitted by James a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: March 2, 2000

Bottom Line:
Unfotunately I have had a bad time with this set. I was initially ripped off by someone who even though they had a 771 feedback rating on Ebay, they had like 50 negatives, and I didn't check this.

Ok, the man said there was a small nick/hole in the side. Ok, I get the set... sure, small hole, but the side is loose, also.. Then after a week I notice, the glass on the front of the set is warped and you can notice this when shots pan. Then a month later gun problems and whenever something red is on the screen, green lines and crap are all over..

Perhaps I had a bad experience with a con man, but I cannot rate this set very highly. I bought it to get into HDTV, and now I am sorry. You get what you pay for...

High End: