Mitsubishi VL-2000 Front Projectors

4.75/5 (8 Reviews)

Front Projector - LCD Imaging System - 16:9 Aspect Ratio - Image Size Up to 300" - RGB and Component Video Inputs

Submitted by Kerry a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 8, 2002

Bottom Line:
I love the clarity and quality of the unit, but as of two months ago, I can not find a replacement bulb to save my life.

Submitted by Raz a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 19, 2002

Bottom Line:
I have been using this projector for over a year and a half on the same lamp. It is bright and clear even on my 150" screen. Adjustments can be made to suit your tastes. This is an all-around awesome projector and great for watching movies and cable TV. For the price, I paid $3000, you can't come close to the clarity and quality of this projector for less than $8-10,000. Highly recomended.

Submitted by Phil a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 5, 2002

Bottom Line:
Very satisfied. I've used this projector at home now for over 20 months in a dedicated theater with no windows. Large (96"w x54"h), brilliant picture. I only use the RGB input. Pay attention to condition of power and quality of cables. Check filter periodically. I need help with source for lamps and remote programming. Please email.

Purchased At:   eBay

Submitted by George a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: February 6, 2001

Bottom Line:
This is my first projector and I like it as far as the quality of picture goes. I kept on hearing how bad projectors can be with low AL, but I didn't expect it to be this bad. Looks like I need to get new kind of light fixture and a thick curtain.

Consider the price I paid this is not a bad deal. Same with a 56" HDTV-ready rear projection TV but I get 80".

Purchased At:   eBay

Submitted by Rich Vacca a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: December 16, 2000

Bottom Line:
Overall, the performance on this projector is real nice and the price is right. For around or under 5K the job it does is so good I can't see spending 10K or more for another product that will do just a bit better. Hooked up to a high definition receiver and a mini sound system, my home theater is complete. Tonight's feature starts at 8 and can you please bring the popcorn?

CSB 1206 BLK: