Mitsubishi WD-62525 Rear Projection

• 5" Coaxial Speakers
  • CableCARD Slot

Submitted by Tom Simpson a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 30, 2007

Bottom Line:
DO NOT BUY ANY MITSUBISHI TELEVISION. I read plenty of reviews on line before purchasing this model. Many, many good reviews, but plenty of bad ones too. I wish I had paid heed to the bad ones. This television is just BAD. After several months, I had to replace the ballast fan, the cooling fan, the light engine, a couple of lamp burnouts and had sound issues. However, this is not the worst part of Mitsubishi, which is why I recommend other brands.

Their Customer Relations people are, truly, NON-EXISTENT. Oh, they have people that will answer the phone, put you on hold for, literally, HOURS, and then tell you your problem is just that...YOUR PROBLEM. I have actually HELD for over 2 hours, because either they never return the call, when you give them your telephone number, or they do return the call, let it ring once and hang up, or answer, verify who they are talking to and then put you on hold again. It's extremely frustrating.

I thought I would love Mitsubishi from many of the things I had heard. You'll find yourself sucked in by either the store salesmen, the picture in the store, or a good review. I was. But, I'm telling you this...if you value your sanity, your money and your time...DO NOT BUY A MITSUBISHI.

CSB 1206 BLK: