SVS PB12-ISD/V
Description: <ul> <li>Double stacked magnet</li> <li>Inverted dust cap</li> <li>Flat 8" Nomex spider</li> <li>Integral rubber mounting gasket</li> <li>High-efficiency, long throw design</li> </ul>

Submitted by htjunky a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 2, 2006

Bottom Line:
I'm actually writing a review on the newer PB12-NSD/v. It's only the second ht sub i have owned. I love bass and this sub gives me lots of it. my room is 17'x9'x8' and this sub shakes the walls and pretty much anything in my house. I chose this sub over my other choice, the PB-10ISD because i wanted the deeper extension this sub can give me by using the port plugs. this sub hits hard, clean, it's loud and no matter how loud or deep the action may be, it never shows any signs of distress. it handles everything i can throw at it, then returns everything back violently. every scene with deep bass gives me giggles and makes my grin reach from ear to ear. it also plays nice with music. it never overpowers any music that's playing; it only enhances the listening experience. this sub is the real deal.

Purchased At:   SVS