Paradigm Reference DSP-3400
Description: Paradigm DSP-3400 powered subwoofer <br>Dimensions: 22ih x 15.75w x 21d <br>Weight: 65 lbs. <br>Super Class D amplifier....300w rms...900w dynamic.

Submitted by michael a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 9, 2010

Bottom Line:
I've had this sub for over 6 months. It's really powerful stuff - it performs the best below 50 Hz it does good job with pop, rock, dance music. The DSP-3400 sounds great in small, and large sized rooms producing deep bass. Very good at both loud and soft volume levels. Actually there is nothing you couldn't like - it sounds great it's powerful and looks impressive. Someone may not like the size of DSP-3400 but I like it very much and I the price is very affordable. You won't regret buying this paradigm

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by Mike-G a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 5, 2009

Bottom Line:
This sub will shake the closet doors and the walls on the other side of my 2000 sq foot house, without breaking a sweat (av set at -20 and sw level at 1/2). For movies it will shake everything not just the room it's in. My primary use is with music, I listen to about 25 to 30 hours of music a week everything from classical to hard rock to folk, country, and pop. You name it and we play it. This sub is quick and accurate it stays on beat and is never ragged. For comparison, I still have my PSB SubSonic 6 there is little if any comparison in my opinion. The paradigm is louder quicker and with better control. I have listened to several subs in many stores and this is the best for under a grand. If you are thinking about it and your budget is under a grand you will not be disappointed. ENJOY.

Product model year:   2008