Mirage Loudspeakers MM-6
Description: <ul> <li>Sleek little cube blends perfectly with any decor</li> <li>Neatly tucks away under a table or in a corner</li> <li>6.5-inch woofer and dual passive radiators</li> <li>Ribbed Elliptical Surround technology</li> </ul>

Submitted by portishead1 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 14, 2010

Bottom Line:
I went in for a demo of this sub at my local audio shop because they were on sale and my wife has forced my Paradigm PS-1000 (V1 - 14 Years Old!) and wanted something small. Let me say first I was dissapointed with it's overall performance. They let me move this thing around the room (and the room wasn't that large) and there was no way I could get it to sound right. Even when standing right next to it did not help. I was expecting more from Mirage, but in recent years since they have moved to making Chinese garbage I am dissapointed with Mirage all together. I wish Klipsch would have left Mirage alone to work their magic like they did in the M-Si line and even the later OM floorstanding line. Seems they have kep the name but not the reputation. Shame on you Klipsch!