Klipsch Synergy Sub-12 Subwoofer Speaker
Description: The Sub-12 gets its intensity from a 12-inch, down-firing driver coupled to a highly efficient BASH amplifier that creates 300 watts of continuous power and 650 watts of dynamic power.

Submitted by legalman a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 15, 2009

Bottom Line:
I "had" a Velodyne Model VA 1012 Series II which consisted of an Active 10" woofer with a passive 12" woofer - Which on one evening with my girlfriend over, had "torn" a two inch rip in the ring near the foam tubing on the twelve inch passive radiator. That really piss** me off!!! Anyway, after two months or so of reseaching subwoofers, I found the Klipsch Sub-12 to be the absolute BEST!!! NO DOUBT!!! I love it more than the previous one I used to own. This new Klipsch subwoofer is a first welcome to my family of electronic home theater component members!! My girlfriend said that this sub absolutely kicks A**!!!! She even loves it!! It has no distortion that I can throw at it, (and I have some extremely LOW BASS MUSIC, like in the low 12 to 18 Hz. range) and this Klipsch can handle it ALL!!! No Problem what so ever, I am extremely impressed at it's handling charactersteristics. It defenetly can rattle the walls on my neighbor's house and they both came over to see what this new vibration-noise was?? I showed them what the coulpret was and they too went out and bought one for their home theater applications, and both are very happy as well. Trust me, go out and buy one for yourself, you can't go wrong!!!!! You will LOVE THIS SUB!!!!

Product model year:   2009