Funk Audio FW 18.0
Description: <ul> <li>18" Linear motor Driver</li> <li>4" Voice coil</li> <li>2000 watts RMS amplifier</li> <li>Multi layered low resonance walls</li> <li>1.5" thick top, bottom, and front panels</li> <li>RCA and XLR LFE inputs</li> </ul>

Submitted by Noah a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: July 26, 2011

Bottom Line:
Purchased this sub because I wanted to match the other wood finishes in my basement. Nathan's cabinet is a thing of beauty. I could not have asked for anything more. The rounded edges are a very nice touch as I have young children and worried about them with my past subwoofers.

This sub has the newest plate amplifier to go along with the LMS 5400 Ultra 18" driver. So far everything has been as advertised. Extremely good output, low, deep, articulate bass.

I am a happy camper, whats worse is that I already want a second.

Submitted by Mike a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 17, 2011

Bottom Line:
All I can say is WOW!! I replaced two Paradigm servo 15's with this and it really is amazing!!this will be the last sub I EVER buy!!

Submitted by Warpdrv a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 6, 2011

Bottom Line:
Funky Waves built this box pictured for me and the build quality is absolutely the best workmanship I have ever seen.... Built to order with as many options as you can think of, with or without amp, with or without driver - your the boss and Funky Waves will make it happen - in lightning speed !!!

Custom made for the TC-Sounds 18" LMS-5400 driver - there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING from any commercial or online speaker manufacturer that can touch the output or sound quality, trust me - Ive tried them all...

Feel free to visit my forum thread for further more in depth details of this spectacular product.