Eosone RSP 910

Submitted by TONYNOBONES..KNOWS... a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: July 31, 2012

Bottom Line:
JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLY AWESOME...LOVE IT...

Submitted by Chris a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 10, 2002

Bottom Line:
You can't buy a better speaker for the price. competes with the world's best.

Purchased At:   best buy

Submitted by Phil D a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 30, 1998

Bottom Line:
I, too was on a limited budget while looking for surround speakers--and the speakers had to have a small footprint as well. Thought about NHT and Take 2's but I went to Best Buy to look at the Eosones's. I knew their RSR 350's were too large but the RSS 702 three-piece might do the trick. I have Eosone 600's centered with the 300 and I am familiar and very pleased with them. To my surprise and delight the RSS 702 was available for an unadvertised $199! I bought it without thinking, figuring I could worry about the logistics later. I have not read one negative review about Eosone and their Customer Support has been responsive.

Submitted by Mason Fox a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 14, 1998

Bottom Line:
I had been looking for a good subwoofer to complement my NHT SuperOnes, but had a limited budget. This unit is no longer available by itself, but as part of the RSS 702/705 package, but I was lucky enough to locate one at a Best Buy store after a little hunting. This unit originally sold for $499, but I got it for $199, and it was brand new. It was too good of a deal to pass up. I had originally looked at NHT and Paradigm, both of which were too expensive. I have found that Eosone subs are very accurate and musical. A lot of people don't like them because they aren't as loud or hit as hard as a JBL or Cerwin-Vega, but I don't listen to rap music and I don't need to simulate seismographic events in my living room. It matches extremely well with my SuperOnes and has plenty of low-end oomph for flicks. With a 10" cone and a conservatively-rated 70-watt amplifier, it does what I wanted and more. I set the volume and crossover knobs to the middle position and it's good to go. Definitely a steal. Too bad they don't sell it by itself anymore. For $499 (list is $549 on www.Eosone.com) maybe not the best sub, but for $199, the best I could find (and I was willign to spend up to $300).