Definitive Technology SuperCube III
Description: <ul> <li>Frequency Response: 16 Hz – 200 Hz</li> <li>Internal Amplifier Power: 650 watts</li> <li>High Level Inputs: 5 way binding posts</li> <li>High Level Outputs: 5 way binding posts</li> </ul>

Submitted by Justink a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 9, 2011

Bottom Line:
I'm pretty surprised I'm the first person to review this sub because of it's popularity. I bought this sub to supplement bass for music. I don't use it for movies. I currently have it paired with a couple Paradigm S2 V3. Although I've upgraded speakers more than a few times over the last couple years, I've never felt the need to upgrade the Supercube III. This sub gets down to an amazing 16 Hz. What I really love about this sub is how musical it is. I can follow bass lines all the way through a song. It's always clear and tight, never boomy or bloated. It's also compact. Because It's a closed system, I doubt it will shake the pictures off the wall in a home theater application. But for hitting the low notes in music, this sub would be hard to beat. Especially for the money. i highly recommend an audition.

Product model year:   2009