AudioSource SW-1
Description: 100 watt powered subwoofer

Submitted by stu a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 7, 2001

Bottom Line:
I bought this sub at sears over 2 years ago on sale for 90 dollars (I think). I just needed a sub for my secondary home theater system. The audiosource looked nice and I could adjust sound quality on the back. I figured since it was less than 100 dollars I should just buy the sub. I was very impressed with the subs capabilities for good sound and accuracy. I a year later I needed a new sub for my main system. Instead of spending more money I decided to try the audiosource. The sub is still there today. For the money, it will be very hard to find a sub that can perform as well as this one. I have to give the sub a 5 star on value and quality.

Submitted by Matt a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 14, 2000

Bottom Line:
I am very pleased with this sub...paid about $75 for it...i have a Bose accoustimass system with the VC-10 center channel and this sub compliments them extremely well...my theater room is 12 X 12 and the room shakes when listening to Dolby Digital or DTS tracks...I recommend this sub for those Home Theater buffs who have a Digital receiver. The 5.1 digital tracks produce much more base than if you wanted this sub just for stereo listening although it is adequate in stereo mode too. Overall, this is a great value.