Paradigm Reference PDR-12 Subwoofers

4.68/5 (40 Reviews) MSRP : $419.00

Submitted by nic a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 15, 2016

Bottom Line:
Home | Reviews | Subwoofers | Accurate Sound Wave

Accurate Sound Wave Cantius AS 412 Subwoofers

WHERE TO BUY
SPECIFICATIONS
A real power pack, with its 450 watts of music power, the subwoofer provides a deeply going volume level and an amazing bass in an attractive cabinet. The llows a frequency response of 24 Hz The music is noticeable and every action film production offers exciting pleasure. ,

Submitted by Marcin a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 21, 2007

Bottom Line:
Hello
I`m wondering If somebody have diagram or pattern to amplifier from subwoofer PARADIGM PDR 12 V3. I have little problem with this , because my amplifier burned and nobody can repair it without this diagram. I would be grateful for your help. My mail is karino@interia.eu .

Submitted by Marcin a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 21, 2007

Bottom Line:
Hello

Submitted by sdavis a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 18, 2003

Bottom Line:
I bought this Paradigm sub after shopping around for a good period of time. Despite its lack of a sub output to add a second sub, and the relatively modest connections and bells and whistles on the rear panel, I was won over by its depth, musicality, and sound quality. I knew I was buying possibly the best sub for the price, but I had no idea just how good it would be matched with my system. This sub has literally made my entire system sound better, its musicality blending perfectly with my mixed bag of other speakers. Its power terrifies me, as I can almost knock stuff off the walls at mere half power. I've never been over 60% on the gain, and I'm afraid to even try it! Movie soundtracks sound great and hit hard, and the sub never chokes, even with the most abusive bass sounds. Music sounds great. The sub brings out the more subtle parts of bass guitar that I had missed with my earlier sub, and even with my Boston subs in my car, which used to be my real reference system. I would recommend this sub to anyone looking for the best quality bang for the buck. I'm nothing less than totally happy with this purchase, and I can't imagine replacing this sub. I spent $200 on my first Sony sub, and $350 on this one, and the $150 has made all the difference in the world. Honestly, this sub is so much better that it could sell for hundreds more.

Purchased At:   Ovation

Submitted by SBIGYNK a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 19, 2003

Bottom Line:
GREAT SUB FOR THE PRICE. BROUGHT HOME THE PDR-10 BUT WASNT TO HAPPY WITH IT, WANTED SOMETHING LOWER AND LOUDER AND I GOT JUST THAT.VERY POWERFUL AND LOOKS VERY NICE. GOT THIS TO REPLACE MY VELODYNE CT-120 GOD SUB ALSO BUT A LITTLE TOO PUNCHY AND A LITTLE LOOSE.

Purchased At:   OVATION