Klipsch SA-3 All Weather Speakers
Description: The Synergy All-weather Series SA-3 two-way, indoor/outdoor loudspeaker is in a class by itself. As the largest consumer indoor/outdoor model available, the SA-3s 8-inch woofer and square Tractrix Horn deliver more total output and bass extension,

Submitted by agent69 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 3, 2003

Bottom Line:
AWESOME!!! Bought these without having heard them. Living up here in the Norhteast there just aren't many specialized audio stores. My research mostly based on the internet, though I did drag myself into BestBuy and Circuit City to check out the competition. Does not compare.

Just completed my backyard makeover, pool, deck(s), and finally speakers. Wanted sound and power. Also have to admit that I am already a proud owner of other Klpsch products...I Dj and have their professional speakers for the road and they double as my living room set. I also have Klipsch's LaScalas that couldn't fit in my living room, but use them for outdoor venues when needed.

Could have bought other highend brands, but know Klipsch's quality and splurged. If I bought the others, I knew I wouldn't get around to buying the best! Stick with a local, and AUTHORIZED DEALER for warranty and service issuses. It's less expensive in the long run when you figure in your time.

I'll take mine in for the winter for presevation! It's gets awfully cold up here. Besides, I can use them as a surround system then!

Purchased At:   LOCAL AUTHORIZED DEA

Submitted by John a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 29, 2003

Bottom Line:
Awesome outdoor speakers! Dispertion is good I have these bolted to the side of my house at 10 feet off the ground!

Purchased At:   Ebay

Submitted by WTW a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 12, 2002

Bottom Line:
These speakers are HUGE. They also sound GREAT!!! The highs are crystal clear, the bass is awesome. They are VERY efficient. A little power goes a long way!! Crank them up just a little and the hair on the back of your neck will stand up. I couldnt behappier with them.

Purchased At:   Reliable Audio Video

Submitted by bdj a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: September 30, 2002

Bottom Line:
I have a 50ft X 50ft patio and several acres beyond that. I put a pair of Klipsch SA-3 at the far end of the patio facing the house. They sound great over the whole patio. I can turn them down for casual listening or they can fill the patio for a large party. Some people complain about the bracket but I did not use it so it wasn't a factor for me.

Purchased At:   Acousticsounddesign.