Martin Logan Montage Speakers

Submitted by hernandamo a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 7, 2009

Bottom Line:
Having been playing around since 1976 with my baptisim done by Arnnie & Kerrie of Infinity Sys. I can state with without reservation that this is by far the best sound one can aquire of all the floor standing speakers in brand at 50% higher price today! They are small in stature and thankfully lightweight for those of us that are never finished with trying to acheive the perfect imiage. (there is no such creature) So to anyone lucky enough to find a set in at least 90% of factory dont quibble about the price fore I would pay MSRP today and be Happy! But I dont think that anybody who has them will be letting them go hell they would stand back up to farbers! thanks Martin Logan for the good work!

Product model year:   2007

Submitted by S a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 20, 2007

Bottom Line:
Wow, I purchased this for my bedroom setup. I bought it without really doing any auditioning, as I am a ML owner for the past 5 years. I found that if you like the ML sound, but have a hardwood floor room, these speakers are absolutely perfect. They just sing. Amazing detail, warm and rich. I have to take another look at the design line offered by ML. I was not expecting this level of performance.

Purchased At:   Media