Theater Solutions Symphony Series Inwall Speakers

Symphony TSS8C speakers deliver wide spacious sound coverage for stereo and home theaters and are designed for unobtrusive, flush-mount in-ceiling placement. These pivoting liquid cooled silk dome tweeters allow you to direct your sound, while the Butyl rubber surround lasts longer especially in high moisture areas such as your bathroom or kitchen and are easily installed and paintable.
8" Interlaced 8 Ohm Glass Fiber Driver
Paintable Whit Grills
Cut-out Template and Instructions included

Submitted by JBLXPL160 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 18, 2009

Bottom Line:
Last year I renovated my home and installed a pair of Theater Solutions Symphony series in each room of my home...yes even the washrooms! These speakers are full range and rich sounding. I am driving them with a 200 watts per channel Yamaha mx series amp and boy do they sound great! I have compared the polks, JBL's and speakercraft to these and boy unless you have money to burn these speakers are equal if not better than the latter named brands... the quality is very high .... glass fibre woofers , 2nd order octave crossover and tweeter switch.... the other brands don't even offer these and for like4 times the price! Stop wasting your time with the name brands and money..... give these a listen and you will be sold! oh yes and they have a lifetime warranty and the service from theater solutions is great... I had a small factory defect and they sent me out a new pair in less than 4 days .... no questions asked!... lets see polk do that! I just bought their powered 12" subwoofer... I will review soon....I will compare it too my $1800 m&k subwoofer and see if $200 sub can fit the bill. Cheers!

Product model year:   2007