KEF Ci200.3QT Inwall Speakers

Purpose-built for flush mounting into walls and ceilings, the KEF Ci Series delivers KEF audio quality as unobtrusively as possible - and since all models are designed to withstand harsh environments such as bathrooms or even outside (under the eaves), there's virtually no limit to the design possibilities they open up. And with KEF's simple and ingenious mounting system, you'll also find them amazingly easy and rapid to install.

Submitted by Michael C. a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 8, 2010

Bottom Line:
I couldn't find a review to save my life on this speaker. I took the chance. The speaker is constructed well. I think is it priced fairly if you shop around. I've seen prices ranging from 270.00 to 800.00 U.S.

The audio performance for music or movie for the speaker is very good to great for the money. KEF is inovative in their motorized design and construction. I'm very pleased with the audio quality in my 7.2 system. I use it for a center speaker in my home theater. I have a special need in my basement with a drop down screen from a drop ceiling over a fireplace with a flat screen TV above it. I had no way to place a center speaker anywhere. Thank you KEF.

Equipment used with the KEF Ci200.3qt used as a center speaker 8 inch