Infinity Systems CS60 Each 6.5"
Description: 6.5

Submitted by kal a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 14, 2013

Bottom Line:
so i ran across these from one of those compare dealsites.I was looking for bookshelf speakers.But wow the price was half off,and infinity after all.The specs were incredible.They were very well packaged.fast,very fast shipped.anyway i decided for the price to make my own boxes.i made some temp backing board frame for it,put in in the bookshelf.They sounded very crystal clear in highs.mids were also great.little by litle i addded more bass over 1.5 weeks and more volume and the bass opened up.At first not so hot.But the bass is good for a 6.5 speaker.Again I note the highs are outa this world great.They also look very nice in white/white matte but still "out there".I have to take one star off because I shoulda known a 6.5 cannot reproduce down to 45 like they say it can.More like 60 .But i then turned on my sub and adjusted to diff settings.At 60 it handles it fine at any volume.They really fill a room (in this case there the fronts in a 12 x 23 room.The angled tweeter (at a full 1")directs it and it actually sounds better 18 ft away,wow.great speakers by a great company.Even if a tad off on the lower specs.The mids as good as any and the highs just keep blowing me away.They really do go up to 20 and sound great but i prefer keeping at 30.I intend to get another to replace my polk center which is nice,but not near clarity of these.