B&W Signature 8NT
Description: <ul> <li>3-way in-wall system</li> <li>Dimensions Height: 830mm (32.7 in)</li> <li>Width: 258mm (10.2 in)</li> <li>Depth: 99mm (3.9 in) from wall surface (without back box)</li> <li>Depth: 102mm (4.0 in) from wall surface (with back box)</li> <li>Net Weight 10kg (22 lb) baffle and wall frame only</li> <li>Freq. Response 33Hz – 22kHz ±3dB</li> <li>Freq. Range -6dB at 28Hz and 50kHz</li> </ul>

Submitted by ljungberg a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 25, 2009

Bottom Line:
I have a den that I also use as a home theater room. Design was very important since my wife convinced me that the speakers should only be heard and not necessarliy seen.

I have three B & W signaure 8nt in the front with built in boxes with two 7nt in the back. I have a Mcintosch amp driving the right and left speakers with an outlaw amp driving the other three speakers for this room and two other speakers in the living room.

Even commercials sound fantastic. Blue ray movies blow you out of your seat and when I listen to CD with stereo sound, I love it. If you do not have a budget you can spend a fortune, however the sound I have for the money is hard to beat.