Yamaha NS-P436
Description: <ul> <li>Excellent sound quality and smart, compact design.</li> <li>Ideal speaker combination for 6.1-channel movie sound formats</li> <li>Magnetic shielding allows placement near a TV</li> <li>System Frequency Response: 30–60000 Hz</li> </ul>

Submitted by MAK666 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 2, 2009

Bottom Line:
Summary:
I was buy this little speakers to use with a receiver yamaha rx-v663 connected to my pc via hdmi, this is my first hd audio system and I was try to buy the best stuff butt when I test it mmmm I was disappointed, the sound of the twiters and the subwoofer don't conjunction, don't exist medium range sound only high and low levels. anyway I was tested on music and the sound is worst than my cambridge 2.1 pc speakers, in movies is better take the low noises like swords, explotions or any fx sound very well, in games is acceptable.

Product model year:   2007

Submitted by Anthony Bianco a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 21, 2006

Bottom Line:
I use these little speakers with a pioneer vsx-815s,and a pair of klipsch f-1 to help them out. They where very inexpensive so I bought them. I use them in my music room with my keyboard, dvd player, and soon the computer. Without the
f-1s helping them out they do not sound that much better than a good amplified
computer surround set. But these little speakers from Indonesia have
well made little speaker boxes. If you need a little surround set, do not have much
room in your room, and can these cheaply they will do. But, do not expect
great sound, even if you add a pair of f-1s the system falls short of good great
sound.