Pinnacle Quantum System Home Theater Speaker Systems

Incredible Quantum/SubSonic System redefines state-of-the-art in satellite/subwoofer systems. It features 5 of our Quantum satellites, made from solid die cast aluminum, the world’s best satellites, and our SubSonic, the Worlds Smallest Real Powered Subwoofer™. This system looks as great as it sounds! Quantum satellite music/home theater package is so beautiful and so dynamic that you can place it anywhere and everywhere…and so versatile that you can enjoy multiple systems in different rooms of your home. Combine with our SubSonic, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy deep authoritative and convincing sound from our incredibly tiny sub. Pinnacle’s new engineering marvel is a diminutive 7 7/8” cube that shatters the previous performance boundaries of microsized boxes. A marriage of visual artistry and precision performance.

Submitted by NUTNICK a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 4, 2003

Bottom Line:
As a custom designer and engineer, I get called on by my freinds and family for the "professional" advice as well as the install of everything from Computers to home theate systems - Personally ,I had not listened to this before installing the complete package for my cousin, upon the completion of the wiring --I fired up his Sunfire receiver and with the aid of a test sampler dvd, and a Marantz dv8400 I was stunned at the amazing detail, dynamic range and sound pressure levels these otherwise average looking speakers put forth!!For those not in the know, these would be clearly a level above the KEF, PARADIGM, ENERGY and world's better then the crap otherwise known as Box Only Sound Extra---or --BOSE!!!
Go audition them,better yet call my boys at AMERICAN at 1-800-889-5845 to find your local dealer -i understand that there are distribution problems but those who live in the North East should be able to get these INCREDIBLE speakers!

Purchased At:   dr_audio@msn.com