Klipsch F-3
Description: <ul> <li>High-quality materials</li> <li>High-performance audio</li> </ul>

Submitted by zaurus a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 9, 2010

Bottom Line:
Well, it was time for an upgrade, damn it. Klipsch and their great speakers are addicting. Firstly my dimensions of my Man Cave are 14x17, carpeted with a 8.5 ft ceiling. Previously had the Klipsch SL (5 Spks) and their 12 in Synergy Sub. Sold that system for $500 and picked up the following system used in excellent condition for $750. After hearing the difference, I should have paid twice as much. Went from a 5.1 system to a 7.1.

New System
12 in Synergy Sub woofer
F3
C2
S2
B3

Officially have arrived in heaven in my Man Cave. All is right with the world for today anyway

Submitted by srphelps a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 21, 2007

Bottom Line:
I would like to take this time to change my first review on this system because i did get the S-3 surrounds from best buy and I'm here to say I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!! it is with out a doubt the best speaker package i have ever owned. lots and lots of room for all the power you need. my onkyo integra is 75 watts per channel and it will hurt you there is sound coming out of the walls. but any way I hope my last review did not alter any one this purchase! because you will love them

Purchased At:   best buy

Submitted by Ralf Koppeschaar a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 20, 2007

Bottom Line:
The Klipsch F3 speakers are the best speakers I´ve ever had.
The sounds are thick and expressive. High sounds from the tweeters are as soft as silk, while the basses are thick and mighty. Also the midrange is excellent.
Listening music from klipsch F3 speakers is a sensation. Wheter you listen at a low volume or a high volume. You hear every instrument in the music.
It does´nt matter wheter you listen classical music or hard-rock, these speakers play it all.

Purchased At:   BestHomeCinema.nl

Submitted by Terry U. a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 29, 2006

Bottom Line:
I have my F3's hooked up to an HTR5890 Yamaha reciever in a medium sized living room and let me tell ya- these babies will play loud! I am very used to being around loud music, but these speakers put out all I can handle and more. They are very efficient speakers so they don't need an exeptional amount of power to drive them. My Yammie will put out 120 wpc of clean power and that is well more then enough to get ear spliiting decibels out of them. Even at these levels they perform effortlessly and seem to beckon for even more power. I don't love them just because the can really put out the SPL's, they sound great period.
I have heard demonstrations of the more expensive Reference series Klipsch towers and to me the F3's rival thier performance quite nicely. I have them matched with the C-3 center and Synergy SUB-12 and the system sounds fabulous! I do not feel that these speakers are lacking at all in vocals or mids as the other reviewer stated. I find it hard to believe they were listening to the same model speakers I have standing tall and proud in my living room! I feel the F3's are quite possibly the best performing speakers I have heard in this price range. I could not be happier with them.

Purchased At:   Best Buy

Submitted by srphelps a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 24, 2006

Bottom Line:
well i bought the f3 and the c3 from best buy NOW you can't get the S3 surrounds best buy don't sell them any more and klipsch won't sell them either so I can't finish my HT I'm so happy. (WHAT WOULD PAUL THINK)

Purchased At:   best buy