Aperion Audio 7.1
Description: 7.1 Channel systems utilize 7 satellite speakers for use with extended surround sound formats like THX-EX, DTS-ES and other proprietary 6.1 channel systems where left and right rear surround speakers are utilized. In many cases you will need a 7.1 speaker system for use with a 6.1 channel receiver because the mono rear surround signal is sent to a left and right rear surround for added realism. Consult your receiver owner's manual to determine if a 7.1 speaker system is right for you. This package includes seven timbre matched satellite speakers along with your choice of subwoofers.

Submitted by rsimpson a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 12, 2004

Bottom Line:
Absolutely, positively the best speakers you'll find for the money. Great service and incredible attention to detail. Unwrapping a set of these will make you giggle like a little kid.

I'd like to think my audiophile abilities lead me to Aperion, but I have to say I more or less stumbled onto them. The luckiest stumble I've ever made.

However, what speaks volumes to me is that 4 different people have purchased Aperions after listening to my system. The kicker came last month when a friend with a Sunfire receiver and PSB 5.1 system admitted, that outside of the Sunfire's sheer volume, he didn't think his system sounded as good as mine. Price out a Sunfire and PSB system and you'll understand why it had to hurt for him to admit that.

Purchased At:   aperions web site

Submitted by John Carlin a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 4, 2003

Bottom Line:
Listen up. I could go on for the full 4000 word limit and still not adequately describe how well these speakers perform. No, I'm not an audiophile. I DON'T believe the ONLY good music is two channel. If you put quality hardware behind these speakers you won't be disappointed. I've worked mine with an Onkyo DS898, and now an HK AVR7200. They're wonderful. I also use a Denon DVD-9000 (DVD-V/A), and a Sony SCDC-222ES SACD/CD player (cables from BetterCables). It's really kinda neat to hear the sound change as the components break in. I highly recommend the use of a "break-in" CD to speed up the process. There are lotsa home theater speakers to choose from. Many of them are very, very good. My point is that Aperion Audio makes some of those very, very good packages. I've only used mine in the 5.1 fashion, but their music/cinema performance would be outstanding in 3.1 or 7.1 too. Give 'em a try----the 30 day money-back guarantee will take care of anyone who's not sure. You just can't go wrong here. Email me with ANY questions!

Purchased At:   Aperion

Submitted by leftseat10 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 30, 2002

Bottom Line:
Awesome home theater package. I bought the 7.1-12. These speakers sounded great right out of the box, and the subwoofer is amazing! It easily can make the house shake, as long as my neighbor doesn't complain! Seriously, outstanding service, great prices, and they even arrive in velvet bags, these speakers are a steal!

Purchased At:   www.aperionaudio.com