Venture Audio L'Excellence FC Floorstanding Speakers

3.17/5 (6 Reviews)

Submitted by Jim a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 25, 2012

Bottom Line:
Every audio show I go to, like the Rocky Mountain audio Fest, the best in show has been Venture Speakers. I liked them so much I bought a pair of CR-8 Signatures. The best speakers I have ever owned.

Submitted by arek suroboyo a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: June 2, 2002

Bottom Line:
I read Mario Hidayat's review, and I found it very funny.
He said that he's just a casual listener, but he can give some comments for Venture.
How come such a casual listener ( so he's not experienced ) can give comment like that.
Has he known already about Dolby system processor and DTS 7.1 processor ?
How can he say that 2 front speakers can replace the home thearte system ?
It makes me lough reading that comment.
So in my opinion it's not wise that a casual listener only can give a such review.

Submitted by Ming Metro a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 31, 2002

Bottom Line:
I'm a home hi-fi serious listener and a diamond collector.
I read Edo's review and I want to put review for it.
In my opinion there are no relation between audio and diamond.
So if you want to buy audio just go ahead, but if you want to buy diamond you can find me.

Submitted by Bonek Surabaya a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 31, 2002

Bottom Line:
Refer to Mario comments.
You said that you are only casual listener, how you can put comments like that.
It makes me feel doubtful, because as far as I know home hi-fi is not as that easy.
So I think it is not suitable for unexperienced person ( ordinary / casual listener like you ) to put comments.
And about home theatre, do you know about dolby digital processor & DTS 7.1 processor ?
As far as I know it needs more than 2 channels. How can 2 front speakers can replace those system ?
So I can conclude that your knowledge about home hi-fi & home theatre is very limited, therefore do not put comments if you do not know.

Submitted by Edo Soedjarwo a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 17, 2002

Bottom Line:
i heard the new venture speaker which use all ceramic driver and a diamond cone tweeter. the model is their Grand Excelence. the amp, pre, cables they use on the showroom is all venture product.they are awesome, can't find any word to describe my experience, so i agree with Mario that you got to listen for yourself to believe. unfortunately, it's very hard to find distributor or any shop that sell this speaker.lumibrite use the same driver, but i prefer venture (if i got the money to buy one), as this venture have more focused, and better vocal(heard the lumibrite at CES show, las vegas)also the shape and the finishing of this speaker is state-of-the-art. as i mentioned before, those who has the budget and really want to achieve best sound should consider this speaker in their list.