unknown Acoustics HS 460 Main / Stereo Speaker Floorstanding Speakers

Tall and elegantly slim, the Horizon Series floorstanding loudspeakers make a positive impression even before they start to perform. But with soft-dome tweeters for crystalline high-frequency sound, and dual woofers matched with dual passive radiators for improved bass response, rest assured.

Submitted by Ross Thibaudeau a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 28, 2011

Bottom Line:
I had them for about a month, and 1 of the cross overs went out. I had to fight tooth and nail for the warranty dept. at B/A to do anything for me on it. Reason being, because I refused to pay the shipping to send the speaker back to them at my cost. The store I purchased them new from no longer carried the B/A line. I was dealing direct with the company. About 2 weeks later, they agreed to cover the shipping. 9 weeks latter I got my speaker back. With something rattling around on the side ,......NICE!!! The next round they both went out only two months later. I have a M5000 Delta power amp by Onkyo. 150watts rpms.the speakers are rated for 200. They dont sound bad when they work. Not much in the bottom end, the mids and highs are clear and full. I would NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM B/A AGAIN..!! Mainly because of the customer service I have got both times.