Sony SS-F5000
Description: Fill a large room with the deep bass and pure treble of the SSF5000 floor-standing speakers. Built to recreate tones across the entire range, these speakers elevate your music to a new high. The precision sound reproduction provides high resolution audio that you and your guests will appreciate from song to song. Fill a large room with the deep bass and pure treble of the SS-F5000 floor-standing speakers. Built to recreate tones across the entire range, these speakers elevate your music to a new high. The precision sound reproduction provides high resolution audio that you and your guests will appreciate from song to song.

Submitted by JASON a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 8, 2015

Bottom Line:
These speakers sound great in my home theater and as my music listening I use them as my front speakers with a Crewin-Vega center channel two Sony bookshelf speakers as my surrounds with a sony receiver and two 10" Sony powered sub woofers running thru a compressor and sonic maximize also have Sony 400 disc DVD changer and a Sony 300 disc CD changer also a Sony Blu-Ray player. With my 40' Magnovox TV this system sounds freat in my 2 bedroom apartment. I definitely will recommend these speakers for someone on a budget!