Phase Technology PC-9.1 Floorstanding Speakers

• Sensitivity: 92 dB
  • Impedance: 4 Ohms

Submitted by jaxvon a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 25, 2005

Bottom Line:
This is a great pair of speakers. While I could't afford them when I went for a listening session, I feel in love regardless. Unfortunately, the 5000 character limit of this space doesn't allow me to post my full review. Please have a read here:

I think that anyone in the market for a $2000/pr loudspeaker should STRONGLY consider these things. They're amazing.

Submitted by Jim B a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 13, 2005

Bottom Line:
I bought these speakers from my dealer who had them from a sales rep and thus the reason for the low price.I have used Paradigms for the past ten years or so and was not familiar with Phase Technology products. I bought the 9.1's and after about two weeks of listening to them they broke in and the soundstage was wonderful.The bottom is full and firm while the midrange and tweeter are about as smooth and clean as I could ever expect from any speaker regardless of price. I never tire of listening to the 9.1's and think they may be one of the best kept secrets in the speaker world. Phase Technology dealers are not that plentiful so when you do find one like I have you will be in the presence of someone who knows quality at a reasonable price. Even at $1000 for the pair they are a steal.

Purchased At:   Happy Ear