MB Quart QL C50 SAT Floorstanding Speakers

Miniature 2-way loudspeaker design. Suitable for surround sound use or as part of a small bookshelf system. Swivel wall mount brackets are available. 4" (100mm) Poly cone woofer. 0.55" (13mm) Titanium dome tweeter.

Submitted by Rockmelikeahurricane a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 8, 2002

Bottom Line:
I purchased these speakers as satelites to compliment my MB Quart S1030 set and MB Quart S330 center. I have MB Quart Q series in my car and they changed the way I listened to music, hence the MB Quart home purchase and I have not been disappointed. The frequency range on these satelites is pretty narrow but what do you expect from a speaker this size. The titanium dome tweeter is incredibly crisp and lifelike and the speakers match extremely well with the rest of my system. On movies or multichannel SACD's these sound incredible. If I were to move into a larger room I would buy a larger set of satelites but for my small room these are great. You can't find a better satelite speaker at this price.

My System:
JVC 32" TV

Purchased At:   Ebay

Submitted by bdsnod0 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 16, 2002

Bottom Line:
Great for small listening environment. Surprisingly, lifelike. Enya is reporduced with surprising airiness. The speaker is always under control, and a separate sub properly setup will give you great home theater and stereo reproduction. Elevated on my Sanus speaker stands, I an in short very impressed.

Purchased At:   Yahoo Shopping