Klipsch RF-15 Floorstanding Speakers

The Reference Series continues to provide astounding power, detail and emotion with the new RF-15 floorstanding loudspeaker. Modeled after the best selling RF-3, the RF-15 incorporates the same dynamic quality, superior sound and visual appeal principles, but in a more compact size and at a price that’s more affordable than ever.

The RF-15 unleashes its power through its dual 5.25-inch, magnetically shielded woofers and a low-mass 1-inch titanium diaphragm tweeter loaded with a square Tractrix® Horn. The advanced horn design dramatically increases efficiency and enables the loudspeaker to produce more output using less energy. This allows the loudspeaker to have the lowest possible distortion and highest possible reliability.

Submitted by jazz56 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 27, 2014

Bottom Line:
Klipsch rt-15 for stereo listening .....I been on this beautiful hobby of sound for at least 20 years and I been spending a lot of money on equipment ..right now I have a preamp Rogue 99 and the amplifier Rogue 90 both tubes ..many speakers are been here in my room the last ones was the Ushers cp -6381. .135 pounds each speaker ...and this klipsch take those away ..for the size and price ..is like why an audiophile need to spend so much money on this or that and in the end we sale spensive equipment and keeping the low level for some people ...Well my friend is you just one to stop searching ..this klipsch rt15 are the solution. ..I use good speaker cables ..Kimber kable bi wire ..With a decent cd player you have the right setup ...I paid just $200 can you imagine LOL

Submitted by Magri a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 28, 2010

Bottom Line:
RF15 is one of the outstanding loudspeakers I've ever heard. For just $300 (each), I got crisp, loud and brilliant sound, no matter what kind of music I was listening, it was always sound superb.

Submitted by klipschman a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 4, 2005

Bottom Line:
these speakers absolutely rock. No matter what sound is coming out of them they give you a crystal clear reproduction, i did not realize how loud they were until i left my place and could still hear them from outside and crystal clear i might add. from the looks to the performance and its 400 watt peak they rule the basements of the few who know. Those who dont like horn speakers can get some other brand but for my money klipsch is the way to go, i dont work for them but damn they are good. Just playing video games takes you to another level... If you love movies,games and music it is a great choice, i have hear others AND I BOUGHT THE KLIPSCH...AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN. hands down great speakers

Submitted by DBLASVEGAS@aol.com a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 19, 2005

Bottom Line:
The Klipsch RF-15 home theater system is great for the money and fits nicely in a smaller space. I started out with a RW-8 sub because my room is small. I quickly found out i needed the larger RW-10. The mains are great as long as you have a sub without it you have to be careful at louder volumes the woofers cant handle media with stronger bass. It starts to sound forced in my opinion. Make no mistake, these is not my RF-7 HT system but never the less im very very impressed with them and they work perfectly in my master bedroom retreat. i also looked at the RF-10s. I just didnt like the treble. seemed muted. I had also listened to the RF-25s and RF-35s. I didnt really want to spend the money on RF-35s and they are a little big for the room. the 25s were fine also i just liked the 15s the best for the money and their size and sound. I listen to club music to jazz and use the system for HT. i havent been disappointed yet.

Purchased At:   Ultimate Electronics

Submitted by siccivic a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 5, 2004

Bottom Line:
of all the under the towers i had listened to i liked these ones the most because the music is tighter then their bigger bros but still loud and clear.loud enough to not be overtaken by 4 yes 4 def. tech. supercube ones.I have 6 of these in my 7.4 setup.It sounds so sweet for music,movies,and video games yeah try this setup with xbox rainbow 6 3: black arrow it's just not fair for everybody else when you got this and a 61' samsung dlp and they are playing on 27' tv's with stereo.Dvd-audio rocks.

Purchased At:   soundtrack