Kenwood KVS-300 Floorstanding Speakers

Ported enclosure, 8" woofer, 4" polypropylene cone type, 3/4" soft-dome tweeter, 120watt RMS power handling, frequency responce 40Hz- 20kHz

Submitted by eduardo a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 19, 2013

Bottom Line:
yo compre un par con receiver Kenwood. es lo mejor que he escuchado. bajos rico y profundos y los agudos muy claros. Lamento no haber comprado otro par (4 al frente)
no necesito subwofer, con Laidness activado no se requiere mada mas.

Submitted by Chris a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 13, 2001

Bottom Line:
I've owned mine for about 4 years teamed up with a Sony STR-D550Z and I've always loved them, great for both music and movies, good bass and relatively clean treble, especially considering I bought the PAIR for about half the price of any single speaker I can find that sounds as good. Not sure if they even still sell these things but if you can find a pair and need some good sounding speakers but don't want to pay a fortune, buy them, I'm glad I did.

Submitted by harold lawson a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: February 11, 2001

Bottom Line:
the speakers are high quality

Submitted by EVR a a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: June 2, 1999

Bottom Line:
I am just a casual listener, who upgraded his Kenwood HTB-200 front speakers with these baby's. Now i have them downgraded to surround speakers and work nicely. At first i wasn't impressed,but then i upgraded my receiver to the Sony STR-DE925 and i really noticed the quality and power this tower speakers have! Great for both movies and music. I have these speakers complemented with a passive subwoofer (8" cone, 110w) so they would sound as good or better than it's KVS-400 counterparts (they have dual 8" woofers) and i also have the Kenwood 1050SW and my home theater ROCKS! I am not saying that it will be as good as a HT with Cerwin-Vega or MTX or Bose speakers but for the budget conscious like myself they are VERY good...

Duration Product Used:   a Casual Listener