JBL TLX171 Floorstanding Speakers

4.5/5 (16 Reviews)

Submitted by ????? a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 30, 2013

Bottom Line:
?????????? ?????? ?????????? ?????? ? ?????? ?????? ??? ????????????? ?????? ? ????????? ????) ?????? ??????? ????????????????? ? ?????????. ??????????? ??? ???????????)))

Submitted by Your Daddy a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 9, 2012

Bottom Line:
I Bought these set of speakers for only 10 Euro's, thats less than 8 pounds, They are sick, I think the guy who I bought it from was even sick because he sold it to me for 10 euro. I thought it wouldn'd perform a high quality cause it was SO cheap. But they were better than I ever heard before, the bass is amazing, I listen much dubstep and house so it really works for me.

Submitted by Purdue Pete a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: August 16, 2009

Bottom Line:
I bought these speakers from a woman off of Craiglist for $60 for the pair and it was a STEAL!!!! They are incredible for the amount of money I paid. I recommend stalking around craiglist to see what kind of deals you can snag as well.

Submitted by Lars Jensen a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 9, 2000

Bottom Line:
When I bought these speakers I thought that I would get some very boomy and cheap speakers. But I was pleased with the tonality and the bass

Submitted by Rahul Nim a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 14, 2000

Bottom Line:

Th speakers are a very good value for the price. They are sensetive, so can be driver by weaker amps loud enough. However, they are boomy and midrange is not so open. Highs are good. There is a touch of harshness and imaging is also not so good. My opinion is, if yu really want good sound, look elsewhere. But for a budget, they are really good. I am driving mine with a harman/kardon AVR5 and guage 16 monster cables. Someone sugested using guage 10, though I am a bit doubtful.