Jamo E 680
Description: <ul> <li>Decoupled Tweeter Technology</li> <li>3 Way Bassreflex</li> <li>Tweeter: 1 / 25 Dome</li> <li>Sensitivity: 90</li> <li>Frequency Range: 40 - 20000</li> </ul>

Submitted by D. Paul Navigator a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 22, 2010

Bottom Line:
It's hard to add to what's already been said, other than to agree whole heartedly. I only own these because the fire sale exist, otherwise they and other similar Jamo's would have only been on my want list. Thank you for allowing me to have such a fine speaker, and they rate right up there with some of the finest speakers I've listened to, and better than any thing I've owned previously (including my BIC DV84's). The highs and mids are extremely accurate without that terrible bite that some high end tweeters have, and the bass speakers cover the rest of the spectrum cleanly and with good authority. The depth is excellent and their wide dispersion takes away any tendency to localize the sound. I highly recommend this model as long as they last.

Submitted by macadana a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 4, 2007

Bottom Line:
Excellent dynamics. Two 8" woofers deliver good thumping bass and the decoupled tweeter technology produces rich clarity in sound. Fit and finish are very good. The Danish know what they are doing. I am surprised these speakers cost so less.

Purchased At:   local dealer

Submitted by macadana a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 4, 2007

Bottom Line:
Having owned a pair of the older Infinity Kappa 8s from the early 90s, I was rather surprised to hear clean, powerful and deep bass from drivers this small. I am gald for that because I have a much smaller room now and do not have the room I once had to setup huge speakers. These Jamos have very sweet sound indeed. They don't require gobs of power to perform at their best either. The tweeter delivers exceptionally clean frequencies. These babies will let you know the quality of the source components. I have an Arcam CDP 73 and the details and wealth of information portrayed via the Jamos is magical. One of the best purchases I have made in audio. The Danish know what they are doing. Fit and finish are top class. Received excellent reviews in the foreign press as well.

Purchased At:   Local Dealer