Jamo Cornet 95 Floorstanding Speakers

Submitted by Donald a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: October 12, 1998

Bottom Line:
I listened to many speakers between $500 & $900 and found nothing that mached the value of these. A very flat uncolored sound. A sometimes hollow midrange sound can be tamed with a small increase in the bass. The speakers are capable of incredibly deep bass, and can handle a massive amount of power. These speakers are not for the timid amplifier! They are rated at 4ohms and your amp will work Very hard! The very crisp and clean highs and deep punchy (not boomy) lows are worth it.

Duration Product Used:   an Audiophile

Submitted by Joseph a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 28, 1998

Bottom Line:
I did not see any other reviews for these speakers. I would like to know what some of you think. I needed to find a speaker within my budget, since I am a college student and cannot afford incredibly expensive speakers. I love my jamo speakers. I think they have a very clear and accurate sound. Not like so many other speakers I listened to. Even to high volume listening, they still sound very clear, with little if any distortion. I am very satisfied with these speakers and I would like to know what some other listeners think.