Jamo E 875
Description: <ul> <li>3 Way Bassreflex</li> <li>Tweeter(inch/mm): 1 / 25</li> <li>Impedance (Ohm): 6</li> <li>PowerLongTerm: 150</li> <li>PowerShortTerm: 220</li> </ul>

Submitted by Ed T. a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 15, 2005

Bottom Line:
I bought these speakers just today. They are the only speakers I could find in my price range (about $800 cnd.), that could upstage my old Paradigm 9se. They are driven by my Yamaha HTR5750 reciever. The deep bass is lacking enthusiasm so I mated them with a Jamo E8SUB.2 subwoofer. In the store, this combo literally gave me goosebumps..WOW! I listened to them side by side with comparably priced Polk Audio, Infinity and Energy speakers. Next to the Jamo the others sounded flat and lifeless. I highly recommend these speakers for home audio, and for home theater with a sub. I used the paradigms for 17 years until I stupidly blew a tweeter and one woofer with a defective Sansui amp. I am even happier with the Jamo than my Paradigms, which is saying a lot. So, if I dont do anything stupid with these, I will keep them forever.

Purchased At:   Visions Electronics