Image Dynamics IDQ12DVC Floorstanding Speakers

Ultra Low Frequency Transducer

Submitted by Alven Guevara a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: February 23, 2001

Bottom Line:
I purchased these after the holiday from a friend and man I am glad that I did. The bad babies have an insane beat to them. I got a pair of 12's (The 2001 line) for $260 and I have and Arc Audio 2500 CXL runing the puppies in stereo mode and they are kicking seriuos booty. Can't Wait till I bridge my amp and put 1100 wats rms to 4 of these. Almost scared to, almost....

Purchased At:   Friend

Submitted by Mic Wallace a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: April 16, 2000

Bottom Line:
i have been using Image Dynamics for the past year, and recently used 2 IDQ dvc 12 in a 1.0/side enclosure for competition at Spring Break nationals.
i placed 4th with a completley unfinished vehicle.
i know i owe alot of my success to ID products and company

Submitted by Jason Eads a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 25, 2000

Bottom Line:
This thing is cleaner that MR. Clean himself. I've never heard any brand of sub reproduce music at this level of clarity. I push mine with a KAC 848 amplifier. Not the tip top of the line, but certainly a great amp.

Not only is this sub clean, it can pound out the bump like nobody's busniess. With a properly sized enclosure you're gonna have a tuff time distorting this thing. If you want the best sound with the most blast, you want an Image Dynamics sub, bar-none.

This is for people who want a quality sound. You can spend less and still get plenty of decibles, but I'm certain you still wouldn't get as loud as the ID-Q for the money you saved.

Submitted by roger mubel a

Date Reviewed: May 19, 1999

Bottom Line:
These are one of the loudest subs that i ever owned. They slam, two 12" i could stand 20 feet away from the car and feel the bass! they were powered by a B-52 2300x amp pushing 300 watts rms to each one.