Dogg Digital Audio 1000-SL Series Floorstanding Speakers

4.67/5 (3 Reviews) MSRP : $1499.00

Front Woofer Driver: 2 x 6.5" Carbon Glass Fiber and Black Bullet cones Tweeter Driver: 1" Aluminized dome Frequency Response: 32-20 kHz (+3 db) Sensitivity: 90 db, 1w, 1m Impedance: 8 Ohms Power: 100 RMS Handling: 250 watts program each MAX SPL: 107 db Recommended Amplifier: 30-250 watts

Submitted by kikosota a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 16, 2010

Bottom Line:
Realy amazing and great sound, big stage, water crystal clarity, don´t let them go away if you look them for sale

Submitted by spectrum a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 10, 2010

Bottom Line:
amazing!

Submitted by Jiggity a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 15, 2009

Bottom Line:
I purchased these out of the back of a van in the wendys parking lot. $200.00 I needed some speakers and these looked nice from the box. I am glad i bought them. Well worth the two-hundy. They are loud, crisp with surprisingly good bass for a 4 inch speaker. I am always having to turn them down just driving them with a 100 watt sherwood reciever. Scam or not these speakers freakin rock. I have had them for probly 8 years with no complaints. Although they don't compare to my tannoy studio monitors, they were much less expensive and not intended for mixing music. For a home theater setup I don't know how you could get more bang for the buck! Oh yeah they look nice too! The speaker material is made of what looks like a similar materal that Focal speakers use which are high end. I dunno. I like em.

Paradigm PS-1000 Series IV impressions

I picked up the newest series Paradigm PS-1000 sub over the weekend. I owned a series 2 PS1000 a few years back and missed it for home theater, but not for its performance with music, which I found a little plodding and indistinct. Anyway, the guy at the stereo shop said the version four is much ti ... Read More »