DCM CX-007 Floorstanding Speakers

4.5/5 (2 Reviews) MSRP : $140.00

Mini Monitor Speakers - 4" Woofer and 0.75" Tweeter

Submitted by wantafox a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 29, 2003

Bottom Line:
O.K. I'll start off by saying that I had to replace 2 tweeters and 2 6 1/2 woofers in my DCM TF600 that I had bought at ebay for $140 with shipping and one of them didn't sound right so I open it up and notice that one of them had different speakers in it?so I had bought these speakers(cuz it has the same woofers and tweeters)as my TF600 when I had got them I wanted to listen to them before I take them apart and they sounded bigger than what they are(this is aways a good sign)alot better then what I was using as my surrounds(DCM KX-6 series 2)so now I wanted to upgrade my surrounds after hearing these speakers but wanted a little more bass and imaging so I went to ebay again and found the CX17 got them and one of the best bookshelf speakers I had ever heard and I only payed less than $100 for a pair and sound better then $1000 speakers that I heard for some time in the stores I could live with the cx17 with or without a sub or the cx7 with a sub If DCM didn't have the TF600

Submitted by Markie a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 10, 1999

Bottom Line:
I got a great deal on a pair of these DCM CX-007's on Ebay and the quality of the speakers are out of this world for its price. The it has 3/4" fluid cooled tweeter and a 4" woofer/midrange that will knock you out. The vocals on my CD's were almost life like and the high notes like cymbals sounded really clean and crystal clear. I would recommend this and to any one out there who wants great sound at the most affordable price.