Dali Suite 2.5
Description: a 2½-way design, combining the unique advantages of a two-way system with the increased power handling of a dual bass driver configuration

Submitted by Lorraine a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 18, 2013

Bottom Line:
I use my Dali 2.5s with a Roksan Caspian pre amp set up and quite frankly it is stunning. Warm yet well defined, no details are lost, the bass has depth....I could go on! Decent cables make a difference too. Buy the best you can afford. The set up I have has to handle anything from Colleen to Aphex Twin or Deamau5 to Lisa Gerrard. Oh and Radio 4 even sounds good! An expansive music collection is my justification for a set such as mine :)

Submitted by Tobben Tobben a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 13, 2003

Bottom Line:
I use this speakers with a NAD T751 and T531 and it sounds great! This speakers function great with homecinema and music.

Submitted by lars a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 6, 2003

Bottom Line:
I bougt these speakers last year. Someone destroyed mij old frontspeakers completely. I was not satisfied with them anyway. I spend a whole day in a shop and listened to many speakers from Tannoy to B&W and on. Most of the speakers that were even more expensive didn't sound any better. With all the songs I listened the Dali's were best. At home this opinion was stil the same, thank god. I'm still very satisfied with these speakers.

Purchased At:   RAF

Submitted by michael_steen_pedersen a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: August 26, 2002

Bottom Line:
Dali Suite 2.5

Nice speaker with great design. The speaker sounds warm and very detailed. The tweeter, bass/midrange- and bass speaker are perfectly balanced. The cabinet has a nice design and construction. It is a very elegant speaker.

Purchased At:   Hifiklubben

Submitted by flapperdeflap a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 1, 2002

Bottom Line:
This realy is a corker!I don't think you will find any product what comes close to this for so little money. I listened to KEF Q7(this speaker comes close in quality but twice! the price).I liked the overal sound. Everything is very balanced and controlled. Large orchestral pieces will be transformed in clear music by these Dali Suite 2.5's!Very musical performance.The dealer even brought them without any extra cost to my house.I am impressed!

Purchased At:   Staffhorst Electroni