Canton Ergo 690 DC
Description: Do you live in the music?Does music mean more to you than entertainment and do you associate each song with certain moments and memories? ? The first kiss, the first party, the first ever CD – all these are deeply embedded and they can be recalled note by note.This speaker can bring your memories back to life.The speakers of the Ergo series are particularly dear to our hearts.True Canton classics,, they are known for their timeless design, beautifully balanced tonal quality and outstanding workmanship. They combine traditional values with the latest technology and flexible design variations.

Submitted by Jim a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 18, 2016

Bottom Line:
This review is for the Ergo 1002 DC, a similar but older model. These speakers present a wonderful, wide and detailed soundscape. They seem to me very neutral but lively. Excellent vocals with more midrange body than I've heard with similar designs. I am using them in a 2 channel system and don't feel I need a sub. Before buying these used I compared new GoldenEar Triton 7, SVS Ultra and Prime towers, and Paradigm Monitor. The Ergos are replacing a pair of Boston Acoustics T-830s that I think are wonderful. The T-830 don't do anything wrong, but when I switch to the Ergos, WOW!

I would have liked to compare with Tektons. If anyone has had the chance; please post.