B&W blue room Floorstanding Speakers

4.33/5 (3 Reviews)

pod speakers

Submitted by charles zhao a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 10, 2000

Bottom Line:
anyone here reads this, pls stop, clikc the back button to the main page, then pick the reviews of MINIPODS, those r the real ones! i think some pals r confused by B&W and Blueroom. realationship between those two r just like fater and son, blueroom is not a speaker's name but a company which makes decent speakers! the chief designers of the blueroom r those who successfully built the Nautilus which is widly considered the best speaker that money can buy.

Submitted by steve a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 4, 1999

Bottom Line:
BlueRoom lives again and the best looking little speaker on the planet is available direct through the website of Check out their great site and see if you can resist ordering a pair. How do mine sound? After a month they sound damn good. A lot better than I thought they would for a sub-200 british pound speaker. Okay, they are NOT high end, but for me the looks are also important. My wife loves them too, in their funky gloss white colour. The pods are in the bedroom system with a Musical Fidelity X-Ray and an ageing ONIX integrated that still kicks butt for 30 watts. The whole system is enjoyable and the sound is getting better as they continue to break in. For small rooms and mid-price systems, or to add some style to a decent midi system, these are hard to beat in my books. I wonder how they'll sound when the new XA1 arrives?

Submitted by George Soronda a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: May 19, 1999

Bottom Line:
I own these speakers for approximetly three years.They are very good sounding speakers.I am not so good at descriptions, if you have a chance to listen - do it, and you will hear for yourself.
I am not working for B&W,neither am I considering buying any B&W speakers in
building of my higher end music system.For the price of $800.- pair,
my blue room minipods were the best buy in the B&W line(value for dollar).

Duration Product Used:   an Audiophile

Anyone seen Wild Blue Gypsy or The Waiting Room?

Couple of good tribute shows coming up at the Sellersville Theater. I was wondering if anyone has caught either act. I know the Musical Box is highly recomended but have not heard too much about the Waiting Room. [url]http://www.genesistribute.com/[/url] Also a Jimi Hendrix tribute band Wild ... Read More »