Paradigm Reference CC-370
Description: 2 way center channel (3 drivers), 120W. Two x 165mm (6.5") drivers with diecast chassis, ICP™ injection-moulded co-polymer polypropylene cone, Apical™ former, and one 25mm (1") PTD™ pure-titanium dome and former, ferro-fluid damped/cooled tweeter.

Submitted by GeneticDrift a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 13, 2005

Bottom Line:
This center is incredible; it produces vocals both male and female with perfection.

This center also shines with a good movie, you can really lean on it hard and it will take anything you throw at it.

Highly Recommended!

Purchased At:   local delaer

Submitted by jbenn a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 22, 2004

Bottom Line:
this is a v3 version. excellent sound quality for the price, as is all the paradigm speakers. I have system matched with paradigm studio 40v3 mains, audioquest cable, paradigm pw2100 sub, sony es strda3000es receiver...this system rocks any small to midsize room and highly recommend it to any audio/video enthusiast...the sound quality doesn't exactly match that of the studio 40's but is close enough.

Submitted by paradigmtime a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 10, 2003

Bottom Line:
I have been using the CC-370 v.3 for about a month now. After first buying the CC-170 to accompany my Paradigm Mini Monitors as fronts, I was completely disappointed. At mid to high listening levels, the sound was quite harsh. I returned them for the 370. With the 370, I never have this problem. Highs were always really balanced and natural sounding. Voices with bass sounded remarkable. Female voices are really smooth and airy. The 370's match, sonically, the Mini Monitors very well.

Submitted by secretsq a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 15, 2003

Bottom Line:
I have owned the monitor,s 11v2,s,mini monitors(surrounds),and cc370(center).The 370 is very good on axis,with good dispersion.(hint)With my reciever in THX mode voices had proper weight. I researched speakers before an afterI purchase my emsemble an for the money there is no better speaker period.

Submitted by VIguy a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 14, 2003

Bottom Line:
One thing I have discovered in trying to build a great sounding home theatre system is it can be very difficult to find great sounding equipment. I have been researching and testing gear for over a year now and I'm only now beginning to completely replace my old system. During my research on the web and in stores I kept coming across fabulous reviews on the Canadian made Paradigm speaker systems so I found a store in my area went down and had a listen and wow wee those reviews were right. I have fallen in love with Paradigm speakers. I have been shopping for speakers in the thousands of dollars range and I gave this center channel a listen and I must say I was impressed. I shopped around some more and returned to the store to buy the Paradigm center channel. This is Not a perfect sounding speaker, it can be a little bit thin at times but it is a very good sounding center chanel and when you look at the price this is a great speaker for the value. I am a very fussy person and I am satisfied with the performance of this unit and would absolutely recommend it to any one who wants a great sounding center chanel at a very reasonable price. For the most part it has a nice full rich natural sound with great dispersion through out the room. The center chanel is a very important speaker when you are driving it with a high end amp like the one I'm using and I am very pleased with my purchase to say the least. I also picked up a Paradigm sub woofer (PS 1000) and it's great for home theatre and a great value as well. It's really wonderful to find a good product at a good price that you can recommend to others.

Purchased At:   Sound Advice