NHT VS1.2A Center Center Channels

4.63/5 (8 Reviews) MSRP : $1100.00

Submitted by Bob a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 1, 2000

Bottom Line:
I returned my super center and bought this one instead. What a great decision on my part. It has a little more bass for special effects and the grille doesn't fall off every other minute. The diologue is crystal clear. This center is great!

Submitted by linn a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 6, 1999

Bottom Line:
got this center channel with the NHT VT-1.2 and it is remarkable

Submitted by Allan McGavin a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 28, 1999

Bottom Line:
The center speaker and subwoofer probably the 2 most important components of a system am I right? So why would you settle for anything less? NHT does a fantastic job of creating a tight, crisp response from this good-looking speaker. I have it matched up to a pair of NHT SuperZero Xu up front, SuperOne Xu in the rear, and a Velodyne CT-120 12-inch sub (which explains why my rear speakers are larger than my front). Blowing stuff up never sounded so good in Dolby Digital 5.1 from my Sony DVP-S7000 DVD player! Besides that, everything is made in California - the best of both worlds!

Submitted by Amjad Sheikh a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 5, 1999

Bottom Line:
I have recently purchased this as a center channel along with VT1.2's as the frontL&R and super0nes as my rear and I think it sounds wonderful. The voices are clear, and their is a decent bass response coming from the center. I encourage everyone looking for a center(I purchased mine for 215 from Uncles) to consider this unit if they are in that price bracket.

Submitted by Sean a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 29, 1999

Bottom Line:
Good unit, sounds great & looks great too (important as a centre channel). Movie dialogs are incredibly crisp, and never lost in the aural shuffle.
Bought these along with the superones, but actually think this was the better buy... I would rate it a 5 for performance, but only 4 for value as it is a little pricy.. wish this forum had a 4.5 rating, or splits for value/performance/esthetics/features, etc..