NHT Three C
Description: center channel speaker (each) 3/4" aluminum dome tweeter, 2" aluminum dome midrange, and dual 6-1/2" aluminum woofers,frequency response 73-20,000 Hz

Submitted by shoe a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: June 14, 2009

Bottom Line:
This is a beautiful unit and is built quite well. Very fast, open and detailed. However I kept hearing a bit too much emphasis in the highs such as the sound of the cymbals. A bit splashy in the upper freq. response. I gave it about a month to break in but it never settled down.
I really like NHT products and have had much success in the past with their speakers but this time (perhaps system matching and placement being part to blame ), I was not completely satisfied with the center channel.

Product model year:   2007

Submitted by woody-71 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 16, 2008

Bottom Line:
Just bought this center channel to finish my new speaker setup. I use to have the NHT ST-4 for fronts and rears and the SC-2 for the center. I am now using the NHT Classic 4, Classic 3 for surrounds, IC3 for rear surrounds and Classic 3 center. These new speakers really sound great. I loved my old setup, but NHT has done it again. They keep getting better each time. I recently bought my center speaker and rear surrounds from www.acousticsounddesign.com and they saved me a lot of money. They were also great to deal with. Shipping was very reasonable and customer service was outstanding. I looked at my local shop, but msrp is very high and I am glad that I found these guys. Before you buy anything else, give them a look. They really helped me decide on which speaker would work best in my room.

Purchased At:   www.acousticsounddes

Submitted by dada a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 21, 2007

Bottom Line:
Incredible detail,with a good punch,ht use onlycrisp clear dialogue,pretty efficient.this center is worth every penny,i never new what i was missing.The imaging,and soundfield was definitely improved.

Purchased At:   e bay

Submitted by bgreer a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 28, 2006

Bottom Line:
Haven't listened for a long time but it sounds much better than my old center and the dual woofers give it quite a bit of punch. The finish is very nice as well.

Purchased At:   www.acousticsounddes