Klipsch KV-2
Description: <ul> <li>Frequency Response: 75Hz-20kHz±3dB</li> <li>Sensitivity: 92dB</li> <li>Power Handling: 75 Watts</li> <li>Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms</li> </ul>

Submitted by Mark Stephens a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 6, 2011

Bottom Line:
Mine still works like brand new, and looks it as well. Sounds like a grand, not an upright piano. Funny how old good things stay good things. Over the 10 years I have used this, and I bought it used from a pawn shop, it has anchored many fine sound systems I have built up. It had a Bose emblem on it's grill when I bought it for $20, even though you could tell it was a Klipsch by the writing on the back, someone thought that would give it more prestige. I took the Bose emblem off. This is a Klipsch, Bose is good, but together they both sound better. I'm not so crazy about matched voice, with a little care in your choices of speakers you can develop a smoother image. That's my theory and I have happy ears! Every component I own was bought used and they are all wonderful, life is good and it is a wonderful world after all. This center will handle all the power you care to put to it. For a very, very long time. Make your own luck.