Klipsch RC-3
Description: Center Channel- Reference series-2 x 6.5" woofer

Submitted by chuck a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 14, 2015

Bottom Line:
To the person who said it was boomy and didn't blend well...............you have to match your whole system,and some (even audiophile speakers) wont sound good unless the whole system matches.It was a bad uninformed review of this speaker.I match mine to Forte IIs up front and KG4s in back.....I dare you to find a flaw.

Submitted by Greenfox a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: January 1, 2006

Bottom Line:
Note price above is in New Zealand dollars. I bought a cheaper centre speaker from Axtent. Took it home and tried it out and was not impressed. Took it back for an exchange and must have tried at least twelve speakers before settling on this one. It was by far the best within my budget. Although at the top end of what I wanted to pay I thought there is no point buying something you are not happy with. I am really pleased with this purchase

Purchased At:   Axtent

Submitted by mjarve a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 17, 2003

Bottom Line:
I bought this at the local Good Will. I was mostly surprised to see a name brand speaker there... Anyhow, I bought this unit to replace a Wharfedale Emmerald Centre speaker that moved out to my new recording studio I am still building. The speaker was pretty well beat up, but it would be going behind a cloth curtain, so looks did not matter. It is a big and heavy unit, but it weighed about the same as the smaller Wharfedale it replaced. I use PA speakers on a routine basis, running sound for different events and local bands, so I know the benefits of having a horn loaded HF driver. Those benefits carry through to home audio too it would seem. The Klipsch seems to blend well with the speakers I am currently using as mains (Wharfedale Diamond 7.2 Anneversary edition), and the shielding on the magnets is good enough not to distort/discolor my very sensitive 36" Zenith/Intq HDTV. Overall, a good replacement for the Wharfedale.

Purchased At:   GoodWill

Submitted by Pable a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 30, 2003

Bottom Line:
This center really makes you enjoy movies, after listen to lots of brands in different hifi audio stores, I finally came to the RC3. The sounds of the guns in "road to perdition" sounded like if they wher fired inside my house.

Purchased At:   Audiocinema

Submitted by brij420 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 27, 2003

Bottom Line:
this center channel rocks, there is only realy a few things that i can say, but they will sum it all up. basicall this speaker makes your whole movie watching experiance amazingly better, the highs are so crisp, and clean, and the base response is great, although thats not really what a center channel is know to do.

Purchased At:   purchased at a disco