Infinity Systems Prelude-CC Center Channels

Submitted by sheldont a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 4, 2004

Bottom Line:
Unfreakin' believable center channel speaker. Man the price you pay for this beast is awesome. I bought it on a close out, and since these usually go for 2000 GW's, I'm happy I got it. I hooked it up to my HK and that amp was movin' this thing. The DENON PMA did about ten times better though. Talk about richness across everything. Great detail, wide dispersion, no cabinet noise. It improved my system 4 fold over the Polk cs350 I was using. It integrates very well with my Kappas and I can run full range to it. Men's voices are clear and deep and raspy, women's voices are brilliant, front stage bass is amazing. I really can't find a flaw with this speaker, and it's not even broken in yet. Just make sure you have some high current going to it.

Purchased At:   Ultimate Electronics

Submitted by Ian a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 2, 2002

Bottom Line:
Very Happy with this purchase. Very balanced sound, clean, unstrained sounding even at very high DB. Natural sounding voice. Music however on 5.1 sounds GREAT! I had almost given up on a few poorly mixed older music concert DVD's. This totally brought them to life and made it enjoyable listening again. Even makes pro logic sound good (I did not think that was possible)