DCM TB1
Description: <ul> <li>Woofer: 10"</li> <li>Frequency Response: 40-160Hz</li> <li>Amplifier Power: 100W</li> <li>Dimensions: 15-1/2" x 15" x 17"</li> <li>Nominal Impedance: 8 O</li> </ul>

Submitted by chieeeeef a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 11, 2009

Bottom Line:
Bought this sub from Circuit City 10 years ago to match my Yamaha RX-V2500 receiver. The sub did not disappoint. I thought the construction was solid and it sounded good. 10 years later, I decided I want to tinker with it. Took the driver out, was kinda amazed that th wires were a little thin coming from the amp and the driver magnet was not very impressive. I decided to do some mods. First I beefed up the speaker wires then I replaced the driver with a JL AUDIO 10W1 10W1V2 SUB SUBWOOFER 10" W1 SERIES 8 OHM. I got the JL from ebay for less than $100.00. Brought new life to the sub. The JL was a perfect match and the result was heart thumping lows. Was thinking of replacing the amp as well, maybe a project for a later date. Now with my Blu-Ray player coupled with my RX-V2500 and modified DCM TB1, I get high-def video as well as sound. I'm happy with it.