Boston Acoustics Bravo II Bookshelf Speakers

• 8-ohm impedance
  • 1" dome tweeter

Submitted by dave baunoch a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 18, 2016

Bottom Line:
I bought these speakers at goodwill for a steal.they are sweet sounding speakers.all bid to speaker's sound awesome.I've put them for fronts for my computer with a Pepsi amp from parts express that only puts out 15 watts.they have low bass but thier for surrounds.even under that low power they still sound great.get a deal and we'll worth the money.

Submitted by dannyboy451 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 25, 2007

Bottom Line:
I got EXTREMELY lucky and was able to find these on closeout because the Magnolia I went to is no longer carrying Boston Acoustics. I plugged these as fronts in my Pioneer 100x6 amp and they sound absolutely GREAT. Since they are a surround speaker, this is a little skewed, but from what I was hearing, they would make fantastic surrounds. The sound from these is unbelievably clear, especially in higher frequencies; the highs that these produce is almost unmatched. I have a pair of Boston Acoustics CR75s and the Bravos out do those above around 9,000 Hz. That all said, I was a little disappointed in with the bass reproduction. I was not using a sub with these and they don't go very deep at all. But, if you're using them as surrounds (as you're supposed to) with a sub, I can't imagine that this would be too big a problem at all.

Purchased At:   Magnolia